We have been in the experience development industry for over 22 years in Australia and the UK. We undertake a range of projects including strategic planning for tourism, product development, product reviews and interpretation planning and implementation.
We have worked for clients in state and local government and the private and voluntary sectors and our approach is to work closely with our clients to get the best possible outcome. We acknowledge that we can't know everything so we work collaboratively with a range of experts to ensure the best quality outcomes for our clients. This includes working with designers, specialist researchers, writers and business and technology experts.
- Review of Naturebank - An investment program for WA's Protected Areas - Tourism Western Australia and the Department for Parks and Wildlife
- Interpretation Concept Plan for Kalgan River Albany - South Coast Natural Resource Management
- Shire of Manjimup Heritage Trail Interpretation Plan - Shire of Manjimup
- Bunbury Timber Jetty Interpretation Plan - City of Bunbury
- Bunbury Heritage Trail - City of Bunbury
- Hainsworth Building Interpretation Plan and Delivery - Shire of Lake Grace
- Jewel Cave Interpretation Centre - Interpretation plan and Delivery - Augusta Margaret River Tourism Association