Savagely creative has extensive experience in creating and delivering training at a range of levels. Claire has taught at a number of Western Australian Universities delivering courses in tourism management, marketing, natural resource management and cultural and heritage tourism. Savagely Creative has also delivered a variety on one day, half day and keynote presentations on range of subjects linked to creating great experiences.
The team has completed the Certificate IV in training and assessment and has run training for a range of organisations including:
- Tourism Western Australia
- WA Museum
- Museums Australia
- Tourism Council Western Australia
- Business Growth Centre
- Visitor Centre Association WA
- Rottnest Island Guides
Our four main workshop topics are:
- Delivering the Customer Experiences
- Customer Service that Rocks
- Making Every Marketing Dollar Count
- Make it Personal, Tell The a Story
Delivering the Customer Experience
Half Day or Full Day Workshop
This interactive workshop is aimed at guiding participants through the development of an experience that will keep customers coming back and more importantly will get them to rave about you to all of their friends and family.
Components of this workshop may include:
- The changing landscape – why create an experience?
- Getting on the radar – the experience begins before it begins
- Creating a relationship before you even meet
- Five minutes (or less) to impress - the first moment of truth
- Getting from A to B – orientation
- At their ease – comfort
- Speak nicely – How communications can effect the experience
- The glue that connects it all – using the senses to create a memorable experience
- Checking in with your customers – getting feedback
Sound interesting? Contact Claire to discuss further.